Wednesday 30 December 2009

My Perfect Cousin - Baclofen, Curing Our Alcoholism

Now, team, there is absolutely no point in you reading on unless you watch this. It just won't make sense.

It's the Undertones with "My Perfect Cousin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNu44Rtev2E

If you don't listen to the words, none of this will make sense, if any of it ever does.

My cousin visited today, somewhat unannounced. He is the son of my aunt who died recently. He lives 6 hours drive away, and we hardly ever see each other now. We were totally inseperable until we both went to university.

He can see that I am not what I was. I can see that he is doing OK as an eminent medical microbiologist. He was always in awe of me (he told me today). I am now in awe of him (I told him today).

I played him this video. We couldn't work out who was who. We guessed that the dynamic just might have reversed, although we didn't quite word it like that! But, boy, did we laugh.

You must all have brothers, sisters, cousins. Can you work it out?

Hope that made sense.

Pip xxxxxxxx

I think that I might start posting these on MWO, you know!!!!!!

1 comment: