Thursday 26 November 2009

Ciderman Returns - the not so super superhero

Had a really bad day yesterday. Everything just seemed to go wrong. Worst of all, due to postal problems here, I had run out Baclofen. It finally came this morning.

Last night, I just lost it, and dived into a bit of a cider binge. I hated myself whilst I was doing it, and really wish I hadn't.

I cannot remember the last time I did anything like that. It would have been the last time I ran out. Couple of months ago at least. I've got a shocking hangover. I just cannot take drink anymore.

Anyway, it has acted as aversion therapy. God I feel rough!!

And thank God for Baclofen. I've had my 50mg morning dose and am feeling much better already.

Never run out of Baclofen, or else you might turn back into Ciderman.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you, have done that in the past, please don't beat yourself up over it, take it as a lesson well learned................it will get better, I know!!! Love, MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've done a few numbers on myself with cider. It was my fave drink for about 20 years, I have a few faves. Cider hangovers are not fun, actually no hangover is fun. Rip off huh!!

    ReplyDelete