Saturday 28 November 2009

Maybe I'm getting somewhere

I missed yesterday. Out and about doing other more (financially) productive things and visiting my sister. This site has taken up far to much of my time, but I love it!

And it seems that the site might finally be palpably helping people. I have had a couple of examples in the last 24 hours that some of you are being helped by this folly of mine.

I guess some would call me arrogant or naive to think that I could possibly help people with this site. But I don't think that I am. After all, I've a quarter of a century's worth of experience in helping people with obesity. If you did but know it, the conditions aren't as dissimilar as you might think. What I brought to one, I can bring to another.

So, on the whole, I feel pretty upbeat today. I'm sure it will all come crashing down again before too long. But for now, I'm going to enjoy this little bit of sunshine on a cold winter's day. The dogs are going to get another long walk in beautiful countryside, and I'm going to treat myself to a bit of lunch in my local pub. By the way, no cider or anything else since Wednesday night's disaster. And none today either.

Lastly, as ever thanks to MA, and also today to D - I told you not to do it, but thanks anyway!!

1 comment:

  1. feeling really wonderful today too,(really upped my baclofen dose, maybe too high
    ?, but finally feeling no desire again, and not thinking about alcohol at all in fact)thanks to alot of support from this site, and taking care of myself for a change, felt a little selfish, but it was a much needed treat!!!hope everyone who checks in starts to post on here too. MA

    ReplyDelete