Tuesday 24 November 2009

Don't you hate computers? - you probably dont!

I've had another really crap day trying to sort out computers, and e-mail addresses, and web manager pages, and domain hosting sites and all manner of other lots of nonsense that I did not know even existed until I decided to set up the web site

www.baclofen4alcoholism.com

I've not done a single constructive thing other than mess about trying to tie knots in fresh air.

I have absolutely no idea if anyone is really being helped by this site. I'm a really busy guy with lots of other things to do, but this site just feels right to me. Maybe I'm naive; a dreamer.

All I can say in absolute honesty is that the site I have built myself totally from scratch (and now had to totally rebuild myself at considerable expense) would most definitely have helped me when I was considering starting Baclofen. In fact, it would have been a God Send.

I genuinely believe in the good that it can do.

Anyway,

You must all take care of yourselves and each other. We ARE a community of sorts. Not many people understand us like we do.

We must form a syncytium. Yes, I am naive. But there is power in numbers.

What say you?

2 comments:

  1. I love this site, will visit as often as I am able to and find it very informative!!

    MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldnt know that you weren't an expert, looks fantastic. Thanks for taking the time, I for one appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete