Monday 30 November 2009

Our Own Secret Army

Within the last 24 hours I have been contacted by so many people giving me encouragement that I am doing the right thing with this site.

Off the top of my head, I said to one particularly honest writer that we were becoming our own secret army.

After I had written it, I realised the absolute strength and righteousness of purpose that those words bring. In fact, I said the same to her.

We really ARE our own secret army.

How great is that?

An unsung, underground, resistance against the above ground marauding drunken army.

Works for me.

Sign up, why don't you.

Like any army, there's safety in numbers.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Makes you feel special being part of a "secret army". I didnt have an AF day yesterday, but only drank my "daily recommended intake" thanks to you and your support. Makes me feel like I'm not alone doing this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trixie

    AF days aren't important, in my opinion. It's not the what's and how many's. It's the why's.

    Sort out the why's and you can have some of the what's.

    That's what I think, anyway.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I understand what you mean, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting rid of the 'why's' is what we try to do for each other.

    You would not believe the massive body of "we are too good to let the fuckers win" things that there is out there.

    Blimey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be part of your secret army too.....if you will have me...........i know the "whys" of my problem..........can't get many of the "whats though"..MA

    ReplyDelete