Sunday 6 December 2009

Curing My Alcoholism - through the beauty around me

Now, don't get used to this. There will not be so many thoughts on one day. But I just found this. It broke my heart. I have to admit that I cried. If I had my time again, I would be doing exactly this kind of thing with my beloved daughter Sophie. I know a lot of words, but there isn't one for how much I miss her.

Fugazi. That kind of works. Google it, if you don't already know.

Just watch this, and see if you don't cry too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7IbzXVXw&NR=1

I'm going to put a "Cutest Ever Version of Simple Man" page on the web site. Tip will just have to accept it. That was soooo cute.

I miss my daughter.

Pip
xx

1 comment:

  1. sorry, children are dear, the only benefit from my marriage I can thank GOD for...............MA

    ReplyDelete